It's time to vote!
Early voting is open across Lake County.
Oct 19 - Nov 1 M-F 8:30am -7pm, S-S 9am-5pm
West Deerfield Township Office 601 Deerfield Rd
Highland Park Country Club 1201 Park Ave W
Lake Forest City Hall 220 E Deerpath Road
Lake County Courthouse Lobby: 18 N. County St., Waukegan
Vote by Mail update (Lake County, IL) Where is my ballot?
I see our voted ballots were received. We mailed them together from the HP Post Office, but mine was received 9 days later.
Illinois Voter Registration:
- Grace period registration for the General Election will be available October 7th - October 16th at the Lake County Clerk's office, 18 N. County Street, Waukegan, IL 60085 (M-F, 9-5).
- Deputy Registrar registration re-opens on November 5, 2020.
Please donate to help us spread the word
Jeffrey Cohen believes in public service & civic duty to the people of Illinois.
- Lake County Deputy Registrar
- Lake County Site Manager
- Elected Moraine Township Precinct Committee-person
- On ballot for North Shore Water Reclamation District Trustee
Election Candidates in Lake County, Illinois?
When can you vote?
- Vote by mail (or absentee ballot): Sept 24
- Early voting: Sept 24 @ Lake County Clerk's office in Waukegan
- Early voting: Oct 19 @ multiple early voting locations
- Election day: November 3, 2020, 6am to 7pm
Official Lake County, IL links
Vote by Mail, Early Voting, or Election Day Voting. Call: 847.377.VOTE. Email: VotingbyMail@lakecountyil.gov
Please vote...your voice counts